Recognition is a critical component of a great organization. Employees are more productive and engaged when they feel appreciated and valued for their unique contributions. The division of University Life seeks to ensure that faculty, staff, and students feel valued for their unique contributions to the campus community through creation and implementation of recognition and award opportunities on all levels of the university.
The University Life Awards and Recognition Committee is a group of UL professionals from across campus who gather together every other week to discuss awards nominations and ways in which to honor our colleagues achievements.
- Tisheika Snow, Student Involvement – Co-Chair
- Connie Benson, Mason Recreation – Co-Chair
- Phil Rippa, Leadership Education and Development
- Lynn Swogger, New Student and Family Programs
- Dennis Kisielewski, Mason Recreation
- Christina Lehnertz, International Programs and Services
- Daylen Orlick, New Student and Family Programs
- Philip Wilkerson, Career Services
- Caitlyn Largent, Student Support and Advocacy Center
- Deepali Nanda, Housing and Residence Life
- Rosalynn Holder Wiggins, University Life
- Amy Snyder, University Life
Interested in getting involved?
Contact Tisheika Snow, email@example.com, UL Awards & Recognition, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Amy Snyder, email@example.com