PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE STRUCTURE
Director of Special Projects for University Life serves as coordinator with responsibility for the UL professional development/personal enrichment program.
The established sub-committees coordinate the professional development/personal enrichment work focusing on their area of responsibility. The committees are coordinated by a chair and the membership consists of University Life staff and graduate students. If you are interested in working on a committee as a team members, please contact Amy Snyder, Director of Special Projects, to discuss in detail and get you started!
These committees are:
- UL Student Success Symposium
- UL Gives Back Summer Day of Service Planning Committee
- Awards and Recognition Committee
- Community Building and Service Committee
- New to UL Orientation Committee
- UL Social Network
- UL Supervision Collective Committee
If you are interested in learning more about the committee work, please visit their specific tab on the website.