The University Life Supervision Collective provides an opportunity for University Life professionals to engage in discussion around the topic of supervision of students, graduate students, and professional staff members.
The vision for these gatherings is to create a community environment which provides peer to peer support and development of each professional’s personal approach to supervision. For this vision to succeed, current and future supervisors at all levels need to feel welcome to come together to learn from each other through listens and sharing of ideas, experiences, and dialogue.
To join, or for more information contact Rebecca McCrory email@example.com | (703) 993-2469
- Rebecca McCrory, New Student and Family Programs – Chair
- David Gaskins, Mason Recreation
- Julio A Diaz, University Life Central
- Kelly Meehan, Student Centers
- Krisztina Roder, Student Centers
- Meeghan Milette, Housing and Residence Life
- Trasi Watson, University Career Services
- Whitney Gaston, Student Success Coaching
- Louise Higgins, Student Success Coaching & Contemporary Student Services
- Amy Snyder, University Life
To learn more about the Supervision Collective Committee’s programs and initiatives, visit ulprofdev.gmu.edu/supervision