Statement of Purpose
This committee will facilitate opportunities for University Life staff members and stakeholders to engage with one another in sustainable service and outreach activities that build community and enhance well-being.
- Support activities that engage University Life staff and stakeholders focusing on personal enrichment and provide opportunities for community building, service, and outreach
- Encourage University Life staff and stakeholders to participate in sustainable service and outreach activities to enhance and support the staff experience
University Life staff, students, and stakeholders will have the opportunity to engage in experiences and activities that focus on personal enrichment, sustainable service, and community building. Through active participation and engagement University Life staff and stakeholders will:
- Develop personally and professionally
- Engage in sustainable service opportunities both on and off campus
- Connect and build camaraderie with University Life staff, departments, and stakeholders
- Recognize the value and importance of work-life balance by creating opportunities to engage and interact with one another through community building, service, and outreach
- Heather Aleknavage, Office of Sponsored Programs
- Lisa Snyder, The LEAD Office
- Alissa Karton, University Life
- Ann Ludwick, Schar School of Policy and Government
- Justin Acuna, Mason Recreation
- Tisheika Snow, Student Involvement
- Susan Pilley, International Programs and Services
Interested in getting involved?
Contact Lisa Snyder, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Amy Snyder, email@example.com.